The news includes:
- MyHeritage announced the addition of the 1911 Canada Census
records to MyHeritage SuperSearch.
- MyHeritage also unveiled PedigreeMap, an online family history
map that provides new geographical and historical insights into
your family history.
- Leading presenters at the 36th International
Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies’ International
Conference on Jewish Genealogy have agreed to make their lectures
available through live streaming, and then available on demand
until 11 November 2016. Visit www.iajgs.org for details.
Listener email includes:
- The Guys have received lots of good feedback about the new
podcast, Genealogy Connection, which now alternates with this
- Connie asks about how to record a place of death for an
individual: the place of residence at the time of death or the
actual physical place of death.
- Will wrote concerning Gus’ search for sources related to the
Beekman Patent in New York.
- Barbara provided insights into searching for South Carolina
- Judy wrote to tell us about locating Irish Quaker records for
her ancestors, including a surprising piece of content in a
- Debi wrote about her quest for information about a Kentucky
land record for Andrew Yandell.
The Guys discuss their upcoming research trip to South Carolina
and share some tips for preparing for the trip and maximizing time
Visit the Aha! Seminars, Inc., website at http://ahaseminars.com for Our
Speaking Schedule and join us at conferences across the United